Sunday, March 16, 2008

redirect

Why can't I get anything accomplished at home? Do I really need the presence of other people just to keep me inline? Sad. Yay for coffee houses at least. I guess there's too many distractions at home, too many excuses to just mope around dazed or sleep.

I need to purge my apartment, rid myself of all that is unnecessary and past. Typically after a break-up I go on a throwing-away rampage. I wanted to immediately this time around as well, but since the vast majority of things in my apartment were purchased with or remind me of him it would have practically required me to start over. And since I'm in no mood to financially invest in a complete trash and splurge tactic, I'll just have to find less tangible ways to move on. For one, I'd really like to slowly redecorate, stuffing my place with a more personalized and creative decor so it's less formal and bland. In other words, I'd like my place to be more conducive for productivity.

No comments: