Wednesday, August 6, 2008

start

I haven’t been writing here because I’m still not sure what direction I want to take. I am running a series of experiments and I waiver between wanting to document them for the sake of tracking any potential progress and wanting to keep my efforts secret. Of course that isn’t my only excuse. I’ve been in a reading mood lately, as well as occupied with all sorts of miscellaneous social melodrama, so I just haven’t had the necessary time to devote to writing the past month. Starting now though, I’m going to push myself back into the habit of trying to write an entry every other day. They’ll be bad (as in overly self-absorbed) at first since I’m out of practice, but hopefully they’ll get better (as in more interesting to read than just being written for the sake of writing). But enough with my disclaimers and lame-o excuses!

No comments: