Friday, August 15, 2008

evening

I'll be using this weekend to catch-up on a list of delayed tasks (yes, I say this a lot) so that on Monday I can begin again somewhat anew (yes, I claim this even more often, but lately such claims have not been false so much as progressive). Mainly, I really need to start sleeping more than five hours a night, eating more than once a day, start exercising more and stop moping into work two hours late every day so that I can actually get out at a decent time. I have to start taking better physical care of myself before these absences become prolonged enough to be damaging.

Expect great things! ...most instances probably won't be perceivable, but rather tasks done in private, which I guess makes this entry useless, if not seemingly redundant.

No comments: